barnwood

Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrub Pants-Head-Man!

One more day in our packing saga. Just one more day. Tomorrow we'll take all of our things and place them somewhere in my parents house. I only hope they fit. Someone might find goodies on the curb if they don't. Somehow in all the craziness of this week I've found time to make a couple of cakes! One for a spa themed birthday party, which was too fun to make... I love that to a 10 year old there's no such thing as too much pink or glitter or silliness. It made for a very cute cake, I think. The other is for my sister in law's birthday, which I'll decorate tomorrow. A little more classy and elegant... I may post pictures at some point, if it's anything to look at. That remains to be seen.
Another fun picture for you: Ransom as 'papa's scrub pants-head-man!' It was really fun for us. Maybe not as much fun for him, but we got some good pictures anyway. Truthfully, in between the deer-in-the-headlights looks he was laughing, so... I'm thinking he was enjoying the dress up party, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment