barnwood

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My kitchen

My kitchen has been completely dismantled at this point, so not much is going on in there at the moment. What used to happen there, and soon will happen in our new kitchen is this: baby food pureeing galore. I'm very much looking forward to getting back to my steamer and blender and cooking some good, real food for my little man, but in the meantime I've actually found some awesome pre-made baby food. Yep, I swore I wouldn't buy it, but moving has made it necessary. And I'm actually pretty stoked to find yummy organic mixtures with nothing added (not even water) that Ransom LOVES. I mean, you just don't beat spinach, apples, and rutabega. mmm! Mama even likes it. And mama loves that all she has to do is squeeze it into a jar and warm. For now. In a couple of weeks I'll get back to the ice cube trays full of home made goodness, but for now.... I love Ella's Kitchen Organic baby food. There, I said it. You're welcome, Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment